الجمعة، 26 يناير 2007

LeeAnn Rimes - How do i

How do I,
Get through the night without you?
If I had to live without you,
Lee What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I
I need you in my arms, need you to hold,
Ann You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
Rimes Baby you would take away everything good in my life,

And tell me now
How How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
Do If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Live
Without you,
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
Songtexte There'd be no world left for me.
And I,
Baby I don't know what I would do,
Songtext I'd be lost if I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Lyrics Baby you would take away everything real in my life,

And tell me now,
Lyric How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
Liedertexte If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Liedertext
Please tell me baby,
How do I go on?

If you ever leave,
Alle Baby you would take away everything,
I need you with me,
Lee Baby don't you know that you're everything,
Good in my life?
Ann
And tell me now,
How do I live without you,
I want to know,
Rimes How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?
Do
How do I live without you?

How do I live without you baby? Live

هناك 25 تعليقًا:

أسوور يقول...

أنا أول واحدة هنا
طب جميل

الأغنية جميلة جدا

بس صدقنى ماحدش بيموت من الحب

الحصان الأسود يقول...

ياسمين

اخيرا ظهرتي

بقالي كتير ماسمعتش منك اي حاجة

انا معاكي محدش بيموت من الحب

بس ساعات بيبقى الموت ارحم من الحياة بلا روح

العذاب النفسي اصعب من عذاب جسد بيموت يا ياسمين

من فقد حبة بيموت في كل يوم مئات المرات

فعذاب الجسد بينتهي بالموت

لكن عذاب النفس لا ينتهي

Ma 3lina يقول...

one of my fav songs , it's pretty amazing song which will live forever

no one dies from love but the spirit inside u dies ur like a robot that do what alive people do

but inside is broken

u can visit my lyrics blog

http://the-sound-ofmymusic.blogspot.com/

الحصان الأسود يقول...

ma-3lina

Hi neibour, finally some one agrees with me,
that no one dies from love, but wishs to die, live with no life, as a robot as you name it

hardly to find some one knows the LeeAnn song, its not well known in here, it is my favorite as well as the other police one below

visited your other blog, thanks for the invitation, its nice blog, but needs more centimentals lyrics

pleasure to have your comment in here

thanks for the support

همس الليل يقول...

ازيك
انا مبسوته انى لقيت لينك ليا عندك
بجد ربنا يخليك على زوقك
بس انا اللينك القديم بتاعى اتغير



http://amoag-sa2ra.blogspot.com/
دا اللينك الجديد بتاعى

على فكره الاغنيه رقيقه اوى

الحصان الأسود يقول...

Cat Eyesالعزيزةالرقيقة نورا

سعدت بتشريفك لمدونتنا المتواضعه مرة اخرى

لينك مدونتك عندي من فترة وليس جديدا
ونتشرف دائما بك وبمعرفتك

سعيد ان الاغنية اعجبتك, أنتي الأرق

شكرا على دعوتك للينك المدونة الجديد

سعدت بالبوست الجديد

وستجدين تعليقي هناك

تحياتي

Simply Eva يقول...

Absolutely beautiful blog...I wish I could read Arabic better than I do. :-(((((

الحصان الأسود يقول...

"The Evolutionary"

really it is a pleasure to have your visit in here,

mean while i wonder how you are not able to read Arabic. is it because your windows dosent support it, or is it because you just didnt learn the language

i understand that you are muslim wife and mother living in the states with the family, i seen and liked your blog a lot, and i noticed that you even use arabic words in your blog but in franco arab way like you say "khatibtu" his fiance, introducing your son's GF

anyways, so glad for your visit, and wish to comunicate with you always

regards to your husband and kids

عين ضيقة يقول...

ليه الانجليزى على طول الخط؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟بجد
حرام

أسوور يقول...

أنا مختفية شوية عشان عندى امتحانات وأختى جت زيارة لمصر فى نفس الوقت

اعذرنى بس قريب هاظهر تانى

Ma 3lina يقول...

sentimental lyric s??
WHAT DO U SUGGEST ??

الحصان الأسود يقول...

عين ضيقة

فين الانجليزي اللي على طول الخط بس؟؟؟

هما بس كلمات الاغنيتين لانهم اغنيتين اجنبي طبعا

و بوست بتاع بتحب مين من الممثلات

غير كدة كل البوستات بالعربي

وبالنسبة للتعليقات فاللي بيعلق بالعربي انا بارد علية بالعربي

لكن لما حد يعلق بالانجليزي طبيعي اني ارد برضة بالانجليزي

بالذات لو حد مش بيعرف عربي
:)زي ايفوليوشنري مثلا

المهم انت شرفتنا بزيارتك لمدونتنا المتواضعه
تحياتي

الحصان الأسود يقول...

ياسمين

اة عارف ان اختك نورت مصر وانك مشغولة معاها

سبق وقليتلي و قلت لك تسلميلي عليا

اياك تكوني نسيتي بقى

الا اية حكاية الامتحانات دي؟؟ انتي رجعتي المدرسة تاني وللا اية؟؟ انا عارف ان الكتاكيت الصغننين لسة ماوصلوش لسن الامتحانات

ياترى اللقاء الشهري ماشي في ميعادة ولا تفضلي انة يتأجل لبعد سفرها بالسلامة تكوني فضيتي ووقتك يسمح

سعيد اني باطمن عليكي

تحياتي للاختين الحلوين

الحصان الأسود يقول...

ma-3lina

mmmmm,there is tens of sentimentals i love, if not hundreds :)

its your choice, upon what do you like, i just suggest you to put both the lyrics with a youtube video or even a link to it, so it could be heard or seen to the blog visitors without a need for a search

glad to see you arround

--_-- يقول...

i loveeeeee this song, the last time i heard it was a week ago in the "Pottery Cafe'", this song reminds me of sooo many great things i have been through in my past life, thanks for the song. :)

change destiny يقول...

leann is a wonderfully sensitive vocalist.
My personal favourite for her is "sign of life" you really should hear it.

:)

الحصان الأسود يقول...

Myraaaa

welcome back, been a days i dont see any comments or posts, hope every thing is going fine on your side.

you always mention this "Pottery Cafe", even i seen in your photos, i feel curious to ask where is this place, maybe i should change the place i go for coffe some time and go there.

i'm so gald that you liked the song, happy to see your comment :)

الحصان الأسود يقول...

Change Destiny

totally agree with you, LeeAnn Rimes is one of the best voices i ever heard in my life, only a few who has such gift, i recall tony braxton, whitney huston, Sade, ...

i will look around for the song you mentioned, will get back to you

thanks for the visits and best regards

Ma 3lina يقول...

If u noticed there's link to download under each song

i will try to search for them in you tube

thx for the advice

الحصان الأسود يقول...

ma-3lina,

The share button at the right bottom corner is to E-Mail the song to some ones mail box, you can e-mail it to yourself too,

you don't need to search the you tube, you simply click on the song window, any where in it but the controls, and you will open the song at youtube new window,

if you like i can send you both songs and many others from my collection, better quality i guess

just add my yahoo messenger: (jetblackhorse@yahoo.com) and it would be my pleasure to do so.

regards

الحصان الأسود يقول...

by the way, i dont think that you can down load from the youtube site, i guess you can only view it with no option to down load to your machine

may any one, with more experience with this site, advice if there is a way to download from the "YouTube" site

thanks

To a friend يقول...

"If you ever leave,...
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no world left for me."

sweet lyrics & a really sweet song..

can you imagine a sky without a sun? (don't say yes i see it every night :D )0

don't want to make a long reply so i'll just thank you for the lovely song..

الحصان الأسود يقول...

Fad-fadat Nour

i wish you make a long reply, i love the part you typed, well maybe the whole song lyrics are great, have you checked the other one belw, the Sting song, it has wonderful lyrics too

Actually, these two songs are my favourites

Anyways, i'm glad that you liked it, my pleasure, happy to see you around

regards

غير معرف يقول...

سلام عليك يا حصان اسود
الاغنية دي من اغانيا المفضله جدا
ذوقك رائع في الاغاني
احييك
سلام
مها

الحصان الأسود يقول...

maha

ومن الأغاني المفضلة ليا انا كمان, التلاثة اغاني اللي في البلوج هم المفضلين لي عامة

أشكرك لزيارتك و لتعليقك ولذوقك الراقي

نورتي البلوجسفير كلة

تحــــياتــــي